Monday, April 16, 2007

Purple Angora Shawl has a home!

I've been musing about the likelihood (or unlikelihood) of anyone actually wearing a purple angora shawl. A thin purple angora trim on something fun -- yes. But a whole shawl (albeit a small one) of purple angora? Shedding little purple angora fur all over oneself?

I tried it on. I liked the color. However, I already have a purple pashmina shawl that I wear all the time (just look at my pic on the right). It seemed a little over the top to add the angora.

I could think of a few people who might claim to want it, and only afterwards realize that bright purple was just not their thing. The answer came yesterday, as I had finished fiddling with it, and left it momentarily on the dining room table.

I came back, and Purple Angora Shawl was no longer on the dining room table. It was in the kitchen, and it was coloring. It was happy!



Know who will wear a purple angora shawl? A seven-year-old. And she'll love it!

No comments: