Thursday, April 12, 2007

Doin' the Happy Dance -- AGAIN!

I'm a-doing the Happy Dance!

The Auction Quilt is FINISHED (I know I said it was finished before, but now it has the hanging sleeve, so it's REALLY REALLY finished), and is hanging in the school! It will be auctioned off April 20 -- can't wait to see the bidding! My heart is pounding with adrenaline already.

Here it is:



AND, as if there wasn't enough joy in my life with the completion of THAT project, we also finished our class project: the Chinese character for PLAY (asobi) done in washi paper. It's amazing.




Since I'm on such a roll with finishing projects, I also managed to finish my shodo (calligraphy) monthly submission and begin the annual "test," ** AND ** I finally managed to block the purple angora shawl and the pink baby poncho. Look out baby, I'm on a roll!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You Rock!! This is the greatest quilt the world has ever seen!!! I only wish I will be around to bid on it. It looks FABULOUS!!!