Thursday, July 26, 2007

Ravenclaw? No surprise there

So, I stayed away from the internet and tweens on Saturday, and only got to read my book at 11 pm on Sunday. I finished it at 5:30am on Monday morning, and had to wake up to take the kids to swimming lessons at 7:30.

Now I kind of knew that I shouldn't have stayed up that late. I'm really too old to be doing that. I obviously have no willpower. I will tell nothing of plot or anything, but I did think that while some of the vocabulary was stretched a bit at times, I enjoyed the book, and found all the ends tied up nicely.

I found the Sorting Hat quiz on Annie Modesitt's blog, and it put me in Ravenclaw. (I could have guessed that -- probably everyone who knows me would have put me there.)

I'm off to go buy some milk in the 90-something degree heat of Minneapolis. It's hot out there, baby.


The sorting hat says that I belong in Ravenclaw!




<

Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose intelligence is surest."


Ravenclaw students tend to be clever, witty, intelligent, and knowledgeable.
Notable residents include Cho Chang and Padma Patil (objects of Harry and Ron's affections), and Luna Lovegood (daughter of The Quibbler magazine's editor).





Take the most scientific Harry Potter
Quiz
ever created.

Get Sorted Now!


No comments: